Information Technology and its associated systems has become an integral part of the daily activities within the School of Dentistry (SOD). From providing state-of-the-art care to our patients to establishing new student curriculum teaching practices, the responsibility to provide timely, organized, and educated technology solutions has never been greater. The SOD I.T. Department take this responsibility very seriously and are committed to offering the highest level of professional services available.
To become and remain a recognized leader for providing outstanding and highly competent technology consultation and troubleshooting services through the daily collaboration, communication, policy establishment, strategic planning, and timely delivery of services to our faculty, staff, students, patients, and alumni.
We work to thoroughly identify, understand, and address the needs of our patients, faculty members, staff, students, and alumni as those needs relate to technology and information systems. Through this understanding, we are able to make insightful and well-informed recommendations with regard to our patient care and academic settings.
“We set goals, achieve results and rigorously measure our contributions. We innovate wisely, take risks courageously, learn from our mistakes and leverage our successes.” (WVU HSC).
We work in collaborative teams, treating all individuals with professional respect, to engage in an open and honest dialogue as to how we can best achieve the organizational mission and goals through the application of Information Systems and the various technologies available.
- We strive to provide excellent, timely, and professional service to our patients, faculty, staff, students, residents, and alumni.
- We value and commit ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism, communication, honesty, respect, and integrity.
- We are committed to both personal and professional development and we work to continually learn new technologies, techniques, and strategies as well as how they can be successfully applied and implemented into the School of Dentistry’s infrastructure.
- We encourage collaboration and greatly value the opinions, suggestions, and ideas of all individuals and work to give fair and unbiased considerations to their perspectives.
- We strive to distribute informative and accurate information in a professional and timely manner.
- We strive to foster an environment where individual and collaborative creativity and diversity are encouraged and rewarded.
For general inquires, contact:
WVU School of Dentistry IT
1000 HSC North / Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 293-1567