WVU HSC Programs Badge
- Student in an approved program participating with the integration of West Virginia University, Health Sciences Center Curricular Tobacco Treatment Training Program (HSC CTTTP).
- Prior to HSC CTTTP review session, log in to the CTTTP – HSC”s Curricular Tobacco Treatment Program SOLE site, view the “start here” folder. Take the Pre-conference survey and the Pre-conference examination for an assessment of tobacco treatment knowledge, skills and practices prior to the six hour tobacco treatment review session.
- View the Professional Development PowerPoint and/or recorded presentation and achieve a minimum score of 80% on the professional development self-study examination. (multiple attempts allowed)
- If your program does not provide all 24 hours of the required tobacco competencies within the curriculum, you can locate additional modules to view with the required 80% minimum score on the applicable self-study examination on the SOLE site.
- Attend the required HSC CTTTP review session, in entirety.
- Within one week following the review session, take the tobacco treatment specialist certification examination and attain a minimum score of 80%.
- Sign a tobacco-free proclamation.
- Successfully graduate.
For more information, contact Suann Gaydos.